What We Believe
1. We believe in the triune God and in the unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the creation of the entire universe by God and we believe in the creation of man & woman by God in His image.
3. We believe in God’s initiation of communication with man, in part through his created universe, but primarily through the divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, infallible and authoritative Word, the Bible, which is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the true deity and true humanity of Jesus Christ and the necessity and efficacy of his shed blood and sacrificial death for the redemption of man from the guilt, penalty and the power of sin.
5. We believe that salvation is only through Jesus Christ and that there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.
6. We believe in the historical fact of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and his ascension into heaven.
7. We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of those who respond to God’s offer of redemption, and his continuing work as he dwells in them and enables them through gifts to minister and live a godly life.
8. We believe in the one Universal Church consisting of all those who are redeemed by the Lord Jesus and in the spiritual unity of all such people drawn from various nations languages and people groups.
9. We believe in the promise of return of Jesus Christ and in the resurrection of those dead in Christ and that those in Christ who are alive will be transformed and caught up to be with the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the final judgment by God of all human beings and in His Kingdom which will have no end.